We had a spectacularly successful event thanks to the broad and generous support from almost half of the William H. Hannon Library staff and the Fitwell Center staff.
Here are some amazing details:
- We served over 100 dozen cookies…and they ate them all!
- Since we had 20 dozen more than we ever have the cookies lasted a full hour plus a few minutes
- There were 19 unique varieties
- An estimated 200 students came through the line
- The most popular kind was chocolate chip
- The second most popular were snickerdoodles
- We had three varieties of oatmeal and two other kinds which used Nutella
- Cookie Monster made an appearance and endorses the event
- Many gallons of coffee and milk were served and consumed
To view more photos from this Feel Good Finals program, check out our Flickr page.
Today's post was written by Carol Raby, who, we should add, was the driving force behind this event. Thank you Carol for all the planning, coordination, and execution!